At the heart of Aiséirí are the lives and futures of people; young people, women, middle-aged men, fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles, nieces, nephews and friends. Ordinary people, people that you and I know, people who want to work, want to go to school, want to hope, want to care for their families and be cared for.
We are always looking for individuals and businesses to get involved with Aiséirí and help us provide services for those trying to overcome addiction.
Our aim is to help as many adults and youths as possible – but we need your help in order to do so.
There are a number of ways which you can get involved or you can simply make a donation towards our work by clicking the link below
My life of addiction started at the age of 9 when my mother committed suicide. This is not the age I started using or drinking at but it is the age in which the problems which fuelled by addiction originated
AJ, Aislinn client
What would you do if you knew a young person suffering from addiction; tell them that their future isn’t important?
Aiséirí’s Aislinn Centre in Kilkenny is the only residential detox and treatment service for youths aged 15 -21 years old in Ireland and is at risk of closure. We believe in the priceless potential of the young people that we care for – that’s why we need your support and that of the business community’s, because these young people’s futures are important – every single one of them.
Ways to get involved:
- Fundraise for us through your own event
- Take part in an organised event (marathons, hikes etc.)
- Volunteer to help us with fundraising
- Nominate Aiséirí with your company as their charity partner
- Volunteer your staff in our services
- Choose Aiséirí as your Charity of the Year
- Take part in an organised event (marathons, hikes etc.) or organise your own company event
- Choose Aiséirí for your Corporate Social Responsibility Programme
- Share your staff skills
- Payroll Giving
- Gift in kind giving
- Event Sponsorship
Ways to Donate
- Donate now, by post or in person at any of our centres.
- You can set up a Standing Order to donate on a regular basis
- Remember us in your Will – Click here for more information
Donate Online here:
Download our Standing Order form
For more information on any of the above please contact Mary on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 052 7441166 to discuss further.