Category: Newsletter 2016Q2
Our plans for the future are bright, we want to ensure the sustainability of Aiséirí and help more people overcome addiction. Our current areas of focus which we are seeking financial support for include;
- An outreach and pre-entry programme to make our services more accessible and available; ultimately helping more people.
- Expansion of our detox services to include community detoxifications in response to the need of clients who are not in a position to enter residential programmes.
- Extension of our step down facilitates, in particular services specific for young people and women, who may have complex needs.
- Enhancement and growth of our aftercare and family services to include a comprehensive relapse prevention programmes and support strategy.
- Renovation of Aislinn services for young people with addiction.